Before moving into marriage you need to get ready and go through the engagement stage. To be ready for the engagement stage you have to be up to date with the qualifications. Here:
- You have to be decipline enough to be faithful to the one partner.
- Decipline enough to stay on a matured character and attitude for good.
- Decipline enough to put limits where and when necessary.
- Reasonable enough to know and accept that all (3) qualities above are only possible through the fear of God. Which makes you a committed bible student.
The engagement stage is the immediate period of learning, understanding and building up a marriage relationship. After making it through this stage successfully, you definitely know you are ready to move into marriage officially.
- Go meet the families (traditional rights)
- Go cooperate with government's approval.(court signatories)
- Go celebrate, jubilate and feast with fellow brethren in church (church wedding).