Wednesday, April 29, 2020

EXCUSE ME PLEASE.!

I'm born again so I'll follow Jesus till I die!
Excuse me, that's if I'm to rephrase the above statement then I just would not allow for any further form of complicated statements. Yeah. 
Don't get it mixed up, come with me to the fact that being born again definitely means giving up(repenting) my limited or ending life(flesh dependent) for everlasting life(soul dependent) by accepting  Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. Don't see it proper for a born again Christian to live, endlessly expecting death because yee only die once after that, judgment. Even the anti christ can only torment faithful Christians and shed their blood but cannot put them to death, can merely put them to temporary sleep. God is up for glorification brethren. Catch Faith. 
                                        Yo v

No comments:

Post a Comment